| Level 1 Officiating 15s
|Date/Time: Saturday, August 29, 2015 (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM)|| |
- This course is for persons interested in learning rugby law and refing rugby, Parents, Players and Coaches are all encouraged to attend.
- There will be water and light meals provided for morning and lunch, (If attendance #s are large, there may be a small fee to help cover lunch costs TBD).
- Dress in active wear such as shorts, T-shirt, running shoes etc. The weather may be hot so dress and prepare accordingly.
- A small notepad and pencil is also recommended.
- It is also "recommended" to take the online Touch Judge "TJ" course prior to taking this course. (http://usarugby.org/referee-courses)
|Facility:||Billings Hotel and Convention center|
1223 Mullowney Ln
Billings, MT 59101
|Course Host:||James Kostecki|
Last Updated: 10/17/2018 8:28:23 AM